Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is MGS:TS Running?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
??

I've heard rumors about it, but I don't find anything.
fogojihad, make sure to read the rules before posting...

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-11.html

Specifically...

6. Only English is allowed.

cmccmc

well it is working so thats the answer to you're question
Tnx for the reply guys!
(04-08-2009, 10:32 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: [ -> ]fogojihad, make sure to read the rules before posting...

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-11.html

Specifically...

6. Only English is allowed.

Ridiculours. But. I obtained to play with new version. satisfied?
Ummmm, sure, if I could understand what you just said Undecided

cmccmc

practice your english a little bit please
(04-09-2009, 02:30 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]practice your english a little bit please

This is a Global Web and Site,it is accessible to everyone and not all the people speak English, i agree that one language should be used in forums as you make easier to access such information generally speaking, but come on people don't expect everyone writes / speaks English as you do, be polite
I agree it is appropriate to be polite. I pointed out that the rules state to only speak english. Which I HIGHLY agree with that rule. Honestly it annoys me when people don't, because they should know no one is going to understand it. Or at least a very small portion of the readers will. But I also agree with cmccmc to the extent that you should try to speak, or type, english in a way that we will be able to understand. I'm not expecting perfection. But that just didn't make any sense to me. If I was posting in a spanish board, I would make sure to "speak" in spanish and make sure it made sense. Again, it doesn't have to be perfect. But enough that the readers can understand. I don't think that's asking for to much.
Pages: 1 2