Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Was fullscreen support disabled?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was wondering what happend to fullscreen support. I still have to use ver. 4460 or below to be able to use fullscreen. Anything above the fullscreen button has been disabled.

Incase it hasn't been disable; I open any dolphin after 4460 open any game, press fullscreen, or esc nothing happend - Tried the menu fullscreen, nothing also. Went into config and clicked on fullscreen on Direct3d9 I then get a bug - Failed to initialize Direct3D. Maybe this was the reason fullscreen was disabled until a fix?

Ill be using 4460 or older until its fixed.

Using an Intel Core2Duo 3.06 GHz - WinXP Sp3 32bit + Wiimode + Nunchuck

David

LuisR14

well you should be able to go fullscreen by going "Render to Main" and loading it not in fullscreen then clicking on the fullscreen button (or Alt+Enter as an alternative Tongue) Smile
Somewhere between 4486 and 4499 the fullscreen support was fixed, I wonder which version fixed the fullscreen function again. The last version that supported fullscreen was 4460, after that no more fullscreen, now with version 4499, fullscreen works again, thanks to whoever fixed it. So somewhere after 4486 and before 4499 it did not longer work.

Using Direct3d9, Render to Main, with fullscreen enabled, it still crashes. But if you just use the fullscreen button or alt enter, it does not crash.

LuisR14

probably the change in rev 4492 fixed it Tongue