Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Real WII remote plus does not work on Dolphin 5 x86/x64 versions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I used to buy wii remote plus (RVL-CNT-01-TR) purchased in China and nunchack on dolphin 4.0.2 x86/x64 stable. I used the following bunch Windows 7 SP1 x64 - ISSC (EDR) Bluetooth USB Adapter "ISSCBTA" (USB\VID_1131&PID_1004&REV_0373) - bluesoleil V6.4.249.0. The driver from bluesoleil version 6.2.84.275 was put on my adapter and accordingly I quietly connected wii remote plus with a bluetooth adapter. Then I tested using WiimotLib_1.7 and WiinRemote_v2007.1.13 all worked though dolphin himself wrote that he can not determine the adapter but he wii remote plus was connected automatically after the game was launched.
On newer versions of Dolphin 5 x86/x64 this does not happen. I've already tried Bluetooth Passthrough Mode, set "VID" and "PID" to your adapter's ID and product ID but nothing helps, although wii remote plus works quietly in WiimotLib_1.7 and WiinRemote_v2007.1.13. Help to solve the problem! I would like to play a new version of Dolphin so as the productivity gain is significant.
(03-30-2017, 04:41 PM)gegemon2012 Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-
There's a few things here:
Firstly, the stock, normal real wiimote feature doesn't work if you have generic wiimote drivers installed. Dolphin handles communication between the two itself
Secondly, Bluetooth passthrough requires a special libusb driver installed to work, not a 3rd party Bluetooth driver such as Bluesoleil

To use real wiimotes you'll have to eradicate all traces of generic wiimote drivers and to use BT Passthrough, you'll need to uninstall Bluesoleil and use zdiag to replace it with libusb, as detailed here.
(03-31-2017, 07:00 AM)WamWooWam Wrote: [ -> ]There's a few things here:
Firstly, the stock, normal real wiimote feature doesn't work if you have generic wiimote drivers installed. Dolphin handles communication between the two itself
Secondly, Bluetooth passthrough requires a special libusb driver installed to work, not a 3rd party Bluetooth driver such as Bluesoleil

To use real wiimotes you'll have to eradicate all traces of generic wiimote drivers and to use BT Passthrough, you'll need to uninstall Bluesoleil and use zdiag to replace it with libusb, as detailed here.

What you said I already did. Configured zidag and put the libusbk driver but unfortunately it did not help. I do not understand why it is so difficult for ordinary users. Also I can not understand that it is necessary to make such in the new version of the emulator that wii remote plus did not connect without any shamanism...

dolphin 4.0-9507 so don't support wii remote plus...
(03-31-2017, 03:37 PM)gegemon2012 Wrote: [ -> ]What you said I already did. Configured zidag and put the libusbk driver but unfortunately it did not help. I do not understand why it is so difficult for ordinary users. Also I can not understand that it is necessary to make such in the new version of the emulator that wii remote plus did not connect without any shamanism...

dolphin 4.0-9507 so don't support wii remote plus...

dolphin-master-4.0-8297-x64 so don't support wii remote plus...
dolphin-master-4.0-8143-x64 work is fine!
(04-01-2017, 01:35 AM)gegemon2012 Wrote: [ -> ]dolphin-master-4.0-8764-x64 so don't support wii remote plus...
dolphin-master-4.0-7624-x64 work is fine!

And those two versions are very old considering we're at 5.0-3174 currently. Go and download that, then try again.
(04-01-2017, 01:46 AM)WamWooWam Wrote: [ -> ]And those two versions are very old considering we're at 5.0-3174 currently. Go and download that, then try again.

Now I tried 5.0-3174 but unfortunately wii remote plus did not even vibrate it was when I connected dolphin-master-4.0-8143-x64.
I now decided to experiment and calculate the non-working version. I copied the contents of previous versions 4.0-8193-x64 and up to 4.0-8295-x64 and all worked and then copied over version 4.0-8297-x64 and it also began to work ... Now I can not understand what could happen ...
Anything older than 5.0 stable and old development builds are not supported.

Also, BT passthrough only works in recent dev builds…