Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Project Zero 2 characters incorrectly lit with Vulkan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When using Vulkan for this game, the characters' shoulders are always lit as if you're always in a lit room.  No other backend seems to have this problem.  Can someone look into this?
Are you running the latest drivers and 5.0 dev build of Dolphin?
We need driver version, revision used, and a FIFO

A generic "hey this doesn't work" isn't helpful.
latest nvidia drivers, 5.0 3069. What's a FIFO?
Go to the part of the game that is broken, pause the game

Tools > FIFO Player > Record tab > Record - one frame should be sufficient for this

Resume emulation, the FIFO should record. Click save. Upload it here. Preferably with a screenshot

Also, post your game's MD5 sum. I know you've probably verified that but this is just for the issue report
you'll see it when you start a new game. their skin is always bright no matter where you are.
(03-24-2017, 12:40 PM)drhycodan Wrote: [ -> ]you'll see it when you start a new game. their skin is always bright no matter where you are.

Even if that's the case, not everyone can do that since not everyone owns this game. Making a FIFO log will let the developers take a look at the problem without buying the game.
The dff file came out to be 211mb just recording 1 frame. How do I upload that?
Really? Are you sure you recorded one frame?

Well, anyways, if it can't compress well, dropbox or mega would be good enough file hosting to get it to us.
From my experience, FIFO logs from Dolphin tend to be huge (even with just a few frames) but they compress really well. Use 7-Zip in Ultra preset and I bet you can bring that 211MB .dff file to around 15~20MB...
Pages: 1 2 3