Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with The Last Story on DX11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Zeether

I've been experiencing a crashing problem after the cutscene where the Cocoon boss falls off the bridge after it collapses:

[Image: FO50PBj.png]

This issue only seems to happen on the DX11 renderer. The game plays fine with OpenGL and continues but the framerate is abysmal and I really don't want to keep playing with it that way. I updated my drivers but it's still occurring. Is something else causing this?
Does this happen in the latest 5.0 dev builds?

Zeether

This was in the most recent stable version of 5.0. I just tried it on the latest dev build and the same thing happens.
Can you upload the savegame and instructions on what to do from there to trigger the problem? Maybe that will help when trying to nail down this problem.

Zeether

[color=#298ed0]https://www.sendspace.com/file/te4hup[/color]

All you do is go through the Cocoon fight as normal (having the mage guy attack its weak point etc etc), then it gets to where you lead it to the bridge and watch the cutscene where the bridge gets destroyed and it falls off. As soon as it shows a loading screen for the next cutscene the crash happens.