Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't get mic to work com Rock Band (1 and 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

After reading the most recent Progress Report, I've tried to test the new USB Passthrough Support on Rock Band games.

Well, short story, I can't get the games do see the Microphone is conected, despite of the Logitec Microphone showing correctly on the Whitelist settings.

What am I missing?
Did you install the usbdk drivers?
Ouch, such a basic overlook, no I didn't.

Still, I can't do that right now, I've tried installing them 2 days ago and it made all my USB Inaccessible.

I'm running Windows 10 and driver signature is enforced, if I try to install them, Windows will simply not load them on the next restart.

If there's no options to this, I'll have to wait the usbdk development to update them to be usable on Windows 10.
I'm using the usbdk drivers on Windows 10 right now, I'm not entirely sure what your issue is. You may want to take it up with them.
There is a recommended mic? Will singtasr usb mics Works? They are dual mics on one usb.

I would like to buy another mic, but no idea what to buy. An better if two can be used.

Probably wii compatible mics will be the best bet, but they will work on dolphin / Windows?

Also there is a wii u official mic, and it s cheap, but will work?
(03-14-2017, 05:58 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the usbdk drivers on Windows 10 right now, I'm not entirely sure what your issue is.  You may want to take it up with them.

Well, the symptons are pointing that I've got a Windows 10 that refuses to load unsigned drivers. My Motherboard is, somehow, enforcing this on some safe boot policy.

I've already opened an issue on usbdk git, explaining the situation, the dev there said they're working on it.