Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: For Sale: 20th G3258 CPU & Z97 Mobo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.  I've decided to move past the dolphin rig.  A variety of reasons for this - recently losing my job and needing a few bucks, having a 6 month old eats all time, other projects, etc.

I have a seal, Intel 20th Anniversary G3258 1150 socket CPU for sale.  $50 shipped.

I also have a brand new Z97 PC Mate Mobo for sale.  The box has been opened, but the Mobo has never been taken out of the ESD bag.  $120 shipped.

These would make a great start to a dolphin rig.  Local pickup (76053, Hurst TX) w/ cash, or I'll ship if you have Paypal.

Please PM me for more details!!  Thank you.t
I don't really understand what you mean . Forgive me if i'm wrong but you will sell a $50 CPU for $100 ??? It's understandable if you sell both CPU and mobo for $100 or $120 but $100 for a single CPU is what I call a rip-off
I bought my G3258 when it was at $60
You're better off selling this at /r/hardwareswap
(03-14-2017, 01:56 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really understand what you mean . Forgive me if i'm wrong but you will sell a $50 CPU for $100 ??? It's understandable if you sell both CPU and mobo for $100 or $120 but $100 for a single CPU is what I call a rip-off
I bought my G3258 when it was at $60

You are correct.  I had my pricing wrong.  Thank you.
someone feel free to make an offer. i'd like to get rid of these. thanks!
(03-14-2017, 02:34 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]You're better off selling this at /r/hardwareswap