Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: github fatal error ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to replace my comment in this pull request https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/5062 to:

Code:
Small leak fix and small fixes.
Aldlist.cpp - fix possibled crash
FileUtil.cpp - fix possibled crash
SettingsHandler.cpp - remove unused code
DSPAssembler.cpp - replace strstr to strchr and strlen (str) == 0 to str [0] == '\ 0' (Visual Studio not optimize strlen)
D3DUtil.cpp - fix small memory leak
D3DUtil.cpp - fix small memory leak

But got error: [color=#ff3333]You can not perform that action at this time. [/color]

I try to google it, but google too crash do not help me)))

Screenshot1
[Image: w9ahcnZ.png]
Screenshot2
[Image: n3nE98M.png]
You have made very many PRs of bad quality, often containing the exact same problems as in previous PRs even after people told you about the problems. In order to avoid us getting spammed more than we already are, we had to ban you from accessing the Dolphin GitHub repository. So those error messages are intentional.
I just do not know how to use github client, but i read tutorial.))
But i fix 3 errors (possibles crash)

And fix memory leaks

aldlist.cpp:
can be crash if strcmp(nullptr)

FileUtil.cpp
if GetCurrentDir() return nullptr - crash.

TASInputDlg.cpp:678 and 762
logic problem
if (coreData) ... present, but coreData used after this . (can be crash if coreData is nullptr)

D3DUtil.cpp
memory leak, if ( nullptr == hFont )

Or is it not important, since the project is just an console emulator?
(03-11-2017, 03:45 AM)altstart Wrote: [ -> ]But i fix 3 errors (possibles crash)

And fix memory leaks

Yes, and that's good, but we can't accept crash fixes that make a mess out of the code. The cleanup required afterwards would be more work than just fixing the crashes on our own.

(03-11-2017, 03:45 AM)altstart Wrote: [ -> ]I just do not know how to use github client, but i read tutorial.))

Not yet knowing how to use the git client is fine – you can ask us for help on IRC or elsewhere, and keep experimenting on your own non-PR branches. But please don't experiment as much by continually creating PRs, because that's very annoying for us.
Impossible to remove my pull requests from list? Sad

Code analyzer found two same functions: Color_ReadIndex_24b_888 and Color_ReadIndex_32b_888x , is it a error or it is necessary? Smile