Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A few more adapter questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello World,

Still waiting on my bluetooth adapter, the courier was supposed to deliver it yesterday but failed... hopefully today they will actually manage to bring it.
Anyway I was thinking about it some more and a couple more questions arose:

1. Once I connect it and do that whole libusbk thing does it have to always stay connected or can I remove it from time to time if the situation calls for it, and if I do when I plug it back in(maybe even in a different port) will I have to do the libusbk thing again?

2. When removing it, or when I turn off my pc for the night for example, do I have to go to "Safely remove hardware" every time and remove it from there first or can I shut down normally? And if I have to use "Safely remove hardware" will that affect libusbk?

3. What happens if the power goes out(either while it's in use with dolphin or when not in use)? Will it still work when the power comes back on or do I have to do the libusbk process again?

4. Anything else I should know about this whole bluetooth thing apart from what it says in the wiki?

Thank you.
I don't believe any of those will cause issues.
The only other thing you need to know is https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2017/02/01/...-leoetlino
Thank you Craftyawesome, but actually there are 2 more things(hopefully the last) that I need to know pretty please guys.

1. I've just got my adapter and I'm about to use Zadig to install libusbk, in the wiki it says to click replace driver after selecting lib, but it doesn't say what I should select in the little drop down arrow of the "replace driver" button, do I select "Install driver" or "Install WCID driver"?

2. Also when I click the little arrow near the clock area of my desktop to show hidden icons, then right click "Bluetooth devices" and then open settings under "Discovery" the "Allow bluetooth devices to find this computer" checkbox is unchecked(as can be seen in the picture I've attached). Do I have to check that before installing libusbk, or will the libusbk installation take care that on it's own?
IIRC it's install driver.
Windows should no longer recognize as Bluetooth so you should be fine.