Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Corrupt Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LunarStorm

Hello, I've recently discovered emulators and wanted to try it for the first time, but I've ran into a problem. I can download and extract the files to get that actual game into Dolphin just fine, but every time I boot up a game that I've put onto it the screen starts to rapidly display different colors for about 5 seconds, then there's black, then it loads the game itself and the textures are absolutely destroyed, I don't have a controller but I've set everything up on my keyboard, I think, but I still can't control the the games with my keyboard aswell. I didn't buy this PC for gaming use, It has an "AMD A6-3620 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 2.20 GHz" Processor, 8.00 GB of RAM, 64 Bit Operating System, and it's running on Windows 7 Home Premium. As far as sound goes it's working just fine for the game. Any idea of how to fix this?
LunarStorm Wrote:I can download and extract the files to get that actual game into Dolphin just fine

Downloading games is against the Forum Rules.

Closed.