Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Rise & Shine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JustwantRaymanArenaFixedPlease

Rayman Arean, such a beautiful game... yet, one problem has been going on for ages now and still has not been addressed, I'm talking of course about 'Rise and shine'.

Why hasn't this been dealt with yet? it's been going on for ages. If there has been a way o fix the problem can someone provide a detailed explanation of how to get past this bug in the game. I've looked everywhere for an answer to 'How do I fix Rise & Shine in Rayman Arena - Dolphin gamecube' I've tried so many different configurations but to no avail!

Can someone please tell me how to get past this bug? or better yet, can someone fix the bug so that everyone can enjoy the nostalgia and the thrill of Rayman Arena.

I'm using the latest version of Dolphin (5.0) but still there has been no change. That tapping on 'A' repetitively whilst 'Rise & shine' loads must be a myth because it seriously doesn't work.

Can someone put me out of my misery and tell me how to deal with this issue?!

Kindly,

(03-02-2017, 11:59 AM)JustwantRaymanArenaFixedPlease Wrote: [ -> ]Rayman Arean, such a beautiful game... yet, one problem has been going on for ages now and still has not been addressed, I'm talking of course about 'Rise and shine'.

Why hasn't this been dealt with yet? it's been going on for ages. If there has been a way o fix the problem can someone provide a detailed explanation of how to get past this bug in the game. I've looked everywhere for an answer to 'How do I fix Rise & Shine in Rayman Arena - Dolphin gamecube' I've tried so many different configurations but to no avail!

Can someone please tell me how to get past this bug? or better yet, can someone fix the bug so that everyone can enjoy the nostalgia and the thrill of Rayman Arena.

I'm using the latest version of Dolphin (5.0) but still there has been no change. That tapping on 'A' repetitively whilst 'Rise & shine' loads must be a myth because it seriously doesn't work.

Can someone put me out of my misery and tell me how to deal with this issue?!

Kindly,

Try using the dev build of Dolphin. Also check the games' wiki page for bugs/way to fix them.

(03-02-2017, 01:07 PM)Techie Android Wrote: [ -> ]Try using the dev build of Dolphin. Also check the games' wiki page for bugs/way to fix them.

What's 'Dev'? and regarding the wiki - '[color=#252525]At the start of the second round of cup 1/cup 5 in the Battle mode, the game will freeze. See [color=#663366][color=darkgreen]issue 9680[/color][/color].[/color]

[color=#252525]A work-around is possible in [color=purple][color=#663366]4.0-5915[/color][/color]-[color=purple][color=#663366]4.0-5964[/color][/color]. Pressing A repeatedly during the loading screen on the D3D11 backend without shader cache files.'[/color]

[color=#252525]Which version there would be more useful to use and what are the shader cache files?[/color]

[color=#252525]I feel like a detailed explanation would be very helpful because I'm pretty sure there isnt one out there.[/color]