Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Memory card is corrupted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Spaghettibird

I needed to factory reset my computer one day, so I put all my dolphin things on a usb, but launching any of the games I was playing now telling me that I need to format the memory card. Is there any way to fix this? I was 3 chapters from beating FE path of radiance and that is time that I feel would be better spent doing anything else Tongue
Pics of all the dolphin things?

Spaghettibird

(03-02-2017, 10:40 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ][attachment=15727][attachment=15728]Pics of all the dolphin things?
Unless there is something weird on my end the pics didn't work. Try again. I would try using something like imgur.com to upload your images

Spaghettibird

(03-02-2017, 10:26 PM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Unless there is something weird on my end the pics didn't work. Try again. I would try using something like imgur.com to upload your images

Ah sorry bout that http://imgur.com/a/9g40e
If they are still where they were on the original computer make sure they still work. Have you tried any other steps to change the location?