Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is it really worth it?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AC7260 is a Wi-Fi + Bluetooth card. That's the one I have with my laptop and one of the adapters I used while developing the feature, fwiw. At one point it had some issues during adapter resets, but I think I fixed that so it works surprisingly well now.

Anyway, if you're going to try an adapter that is not on the list, it'd be great if you could update the wiki about your test results.
(03-01-2017, 07:14 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Uhhh, what Bluetooth Passthrough bug? Or do you mean the non-Bluetooth Passthrough path. Motion+ works perfectly on passthrough.

Yes, the non-passthrough issues
(03-02-2017, 04:33 AM)VIKINGS Wrote: [ -> ]Loool, you mean that the original Wii bar that ships with the console and connects to it, that's all it does with that connection, draws power from the console? They don't exchange any other information?
Yes. Even two candles work as a sensor bar, but they aren't bright enough for a distance bigger than 1m.
(03-02-2017, 04:44 AM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, if you're going to try an adapter that is not on the list, it'd be great if you could update the wiki about your test results.

The problem with me testing bluetooths on my own and posting the results is(like I said before) that I have never actually played the Wii itself before. Thus I have no basis for comparison. So unless the bluetooth I choose has some very obvious issues(like randomly disconnecting or very bad lag, etc.) then it might look ok to me, I recommend it, then someone else(who has played a Wii before) buys it and they discover that the Wii is 3 times more accurate or something for example and the adapter sucks.... I don't wanna be responsible for that... Sad

That is why I was hoping some of you would take a look at those website I linked, maybe you guys know what to look for when it comes to these adapters?
Pages: 1 2