Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Application Not Responding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dadoc

Hi there I have a Mac computer and up until an hour ago Dolphin was working wonderfully. I have very little knowledge about how to uninstall or delete the application in order to re download it but I think I did that a few times. I am using a mayflash gamecube 4 port adapter and got it to work. I think I accidentally clicked a box under paths to have it search all folders since I was having trouble with the directory. I have downloaded Dolphin 5.0 a few times now and it just gives me the rainbow ring of death. I right click on the application image and it says not responding. I could just be an idiot but any help would be so appreciated. New here. First day noob. Need help so I can throw pills at Hbox...
Okay, so the checkbox for searching in all subfolders is causing Dolphin to hang on startup. What you need to do is edit the Dolphin.ini file so that the line "RecursiveISOPaths = True" doesn't exist (or you can just delete the whole file if you don't mind losing some settings). I don't remember where that file would be stored on macOS, though.

Dadoc

(02-28-2017, 08:10 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so the checkbox for searching in all subfolders is causing Dolphin to hang on startup. What you need to do is edit the Dolphin.ini file so that the line "RecursiveISOPaths = True" doesn't exist (or you can just delete the whole file if you don't mind losing some settings). I don't remember where that file would be stored on macOS, though.

Awesome. I don't mind losing settings. Where do i go to delete the whole file? 

Dadoc

So i found the code section through going into content packages. I can't find anything that involves iso's that don't equal true. I have no idea how to code. Just deleting the file is fine. Other versions work okay.