Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Direct3d 11 texture problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soooo
Direct3d 11 is super fast in most games but i have an issue in every game with direct3d 11 some texture glitches occur
like the texture breaks up.(sorry i can't post an image)
I tried doing everything in graphics option.
It didn't happen to me before it started when i upgraded AMD but it shouldn't have any effect because dolphin isn't assigned in the AMD catalyst control center.
Open GL works fine but slows down the game in some point
So if you can help.

And again thanks for helping
This sounds like a known problem that's caused by recent versions of AMD's drivers. You'll have to go back to old drivers, or use a different graphics backend in Dolphin (have you tried Vulkan?)
(02-22-2017, 02:44 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds like a known problem that's caused by recent versions of AMD's drivers. You'll have to go back to old drivers, or use a different graphics backend in Dolphin (have you tried Vulkan?)

No..But AMD shouldn't affect it right?or am i wrong? Graphics backend on direct3d 11 Intel® HD Graphics 4000.How does AMD affect direct3d 11? Huh
You're running on Intel graphics? Yeah, I'm not sure how the AMD drivers would affect it then.

Did you check that the yellow text that Dolphin shows when starting a game says that you're using Intel graphics?
(02-22-2017, 02:54 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You're running on Intel graphics? Yeah, I'm not sure how the AMD drivers would affect it then.

Did you check that the yellow text that Dolphin shows when starting a game says that you're using Intel graphics?

Yes of course when i use direct3d 11 it says
Nothing like it only says direct 3d dsp lle something and wiimote stuffs
But when i use opengl it says
Opengl something and something and AMD R5 something 
I use AMD with opengl because Intel crashes after the first time 
I don't know why you don't use and with d3d11 but if you must use Intel https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-4-...les-in-d3d