Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin keeps crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

weejmcgroove

So I downloaded the new 5.0 64x dolphin on my laptop and it works fine for about 10minutes then automatically hangs and stops working. It just stops on its own and gives a message saying it has stopped working. I dont know what to do. thanks
Have you tried using the latest dev build? And did you make sure you have the latest Intel iGPU drivers installed?

weejmcgroove

(02-18-2017, 07:59 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried using the latest dev build? And did you make sure you have the latest Intel iGPU drivers installed?

Hi, I have no idea how to do that. Is there a website to help me follow through with this?

weejmcgroove

(02-18-2017, 07:59 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried using the latest dev build? And did you make sure you have the latest Intel iGPU drivers installed?

So I went on Intel's website and downloaded the software, but it says there are no new drivers for my laptop. Is there anything else I can do?