Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Just Dance 4 DLC Songs "invalid read from" Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GREAGLE

Hello,firstly, I wrote you so much descriptive and in a proper manner. I clicked send. log in to your page and said what I wrote was deleted.(I wrote it in 1 hour).I'm a little frustrated I will write a short information...Just Dance 4 DLC songs I've downloaded with Downloader. in the game(in wii system memory).but when you get to the top of the songs, "invalid read from" a lot like warning. every time I'm using the latest version of the dolphins.please could you help.this problem is important.this also is a game.Please note that.
To me, the cause of the problem key concepts:NAND, Nintendo WiFi, System Data, Orijinal Console...Thank you in advance.I'm waiting for the answer =(
Are you using 5.0 stable or a development build? Try the other.

GREAGLE

(02-18-2017, 04:45 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using 5.0 stable or a development build? Try the other.

I tried everything. You need to be more advanced.
If you tried everything there is nothing we can say to help ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Are you using a dumped NAND?
Also try adding a portable.txt in the same directory as dolphin's executable.
(02-18-2017, 07:08 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Also try adding a portable.txt in the same directory as dolphin's executable.

Please don't tell people to do that without explaining what it does. If you just do that, it will definitely not work, since you won't have your NAND.

GREAGLE

(02-18-2017, 07:08 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]If you tried everything there is nothing we can say to help ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Are you using a dumped NAND?
Also try adding a portable.txt in the same directory as dolphin's executable.

I said come on.=} I've been looking for a solution to it for months. NAND is primarily used for what, where, what. Do I empty the portable.txt file ?. Where will I make it? And screenshot let me know if necessary.     ^~^   Note: I use Google Translate
A portable.txt means instead of using documents/dolphin emulator, there is a folder by the exe that is user and has a fresh start.
(02-18-2017, 04:09 AM)GREAGLE Wrote: [ -> ]...Just Dance 4 DLC songs I've downloaded with Downloader.

That's piracy. You should legally obtain the DLC songs on your Wii then transfer its NAND dump to Dolphin if you want to play these songs on the emulator.

Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.