Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems with Wiimote plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dolphin.png]

well i have this problem with the wiimote plugin
any ideas how to fix it?
i have downloaded rev_2902 x64 from http://www.molykeia.com/dolphin.php

thank you for answers
Hm I'm using the same rev... works fine for me using a real wiimote..
Maybe you should check the dolphin requirements thread - you might need to download and install a newer distribution of some components which dolphin needs..
I downloaded and checked the whole thread - as I said I dont experience any problems except one: In Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii) the aiming is buggy. The pointer moves to the position I want, but when I release the shot - it always goes somewhere else... but never to the point I aim..

Did you experience this problem too?
(04-08-2009, 09:14 PM)Wedge Wrote: [ -> ]Hm I'm using the same rev... works fine for me using a real wiimote..
Maybe you should check the dolphin requirements thread - you might need to download and install a newer distribution of some components which dolphin needs..
I downloaded and checked the whole thread - as I said I dont experience any problems except one: In Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii) the aiming is buggy. The pointer moves to the position I want, but when I release the shot - it always goes somewhere else... but never to the point I aim..

Did you experience this problem too?

well ... i can not select any wiimote plugin so how should i know this Tongue
Install VC++ Redist Pack SP1
(04-09-2009, 02:16 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Install VC++ Redist Pack SP1

is already installed (newest)

cmccmc

what games in that list dont have status's. And also how well do they play.I will add them to the database if you can tell me
(04-09-2009, 05:52 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]what games in that list dont have status's. And also how well do they play.I will add them to the database if you can tell me

emu works with fine now .. dont know how i fixed it

rayman raving rabbids - nothing (black screen)
SOULCALIBUR Legends - ingame (lots of bugs(missing textures, etc))

cmccmc

Both Pal Right? Also do you know those games ID?
(04-09-2009, 07:19 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]Both Pal Right? Also do you know those games ID?

PAL yes
id... sry don't know