Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Netplay Desync Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have been trying to get Dokapon Kingdom going with some friends recently. Three of us have the game working perfectly and can play with each other but our fourth player gets desynced instantly upon launching the game regardless of who he tries to play with. He deleted all dolphin related stuff off his PC (including the Dokapon .iso) and then reinstalled it all (got the .iso from one of us) and made sure all his settings matched ours and still has the problem. I'm guessing its a network related thing but I have no idea what he can do to fix it... or maybe he should have a setting that differs from ours even though having identical settings is working for the rest of us? If anyone has some ideas please let me know, we really want to get some four player going!
I would ask him to record what he was doing. My friend started the game before he started netplay once.
WOW. So, we fixed it. He had nunchuck enabled in his wii-mote setting and it ruined everything. *sigh*