Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mayflash 4-port adapter rumble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm playing with an OEM Gamecube controller in a Mayflash 4-port Gamecube adapter. I have used Zadig to update the driver in Wii U mode, and have downloaded the latest firmware and driver from Mayflash for the PC mode. In both I am able to get the controller to work fine, except that in neither can I get rumble working. In the Wii U mode, the only option I have is to tick rumble in the settings, and I have been checking if rumble is on in game. In PC mode, the calibration page gave me options for rumble to test before I updated the firmware (I was never able to get a response), and after I updated the firmware, there are no options given in the rumble section of that page.

In both cases I have both USB plugs plugged in, and I've tried using different USB ports in case one of them is bad. I'm using the latest development builds of Dolphin.

Any thoughts of other ways to get the rumble working?

Thanks.
The latest version of dolphin doesn't use zadig anymore:

https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/how-..._and_newer
Zadig works fine with the latest Dolphin. usbdk was only required for a few days (but you can still use it if you want to). That guide probably hasn't been updated in the last few days.

EDIT: I'll go update the guide.
(02-14-2017, 01:29 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Zadig works fine with the latest Dolphin. usbdk was only required for a few days (but you can still use it if you want to). That guide probably hasn't been updated in the last few days.

I forgot that I did install that driver before I went the Zadig route.  I've had no problem getting the controller to work in either PC or Wii U mode, but I haven't had any luck with the rumble function in either setting or with any driver I've tried.  I also tried updating the firmware of the adapter, but that didn't help either.

Thanks to both of you for the feedback.  Any other ideas on what I could troubleshoot?
(02-14-2017, 01:29 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Zadig works fine with the latest Dolphin. usbdk was only required for a few days (but you can still use it if you want to). That guide probably hasn't been updated in the last few days.

Thanks, it wasn't clear to me before.