Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Girlfriend friendly games...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys let me start off with giving my congratulation to the developers of Dolphin Emulator. I downloaded a version last week (i'm at work and can't remember the build but it's around 4437 or so) and so far the 4 games I have tried (mario galaxy, mario kart wii, mario party 7 and smash bros melee) all work absolutely perfect, apart from getting some slightly low fps in Mario Galaxy (under 30fps on a couple of levels).
That said I only updated my directx this morning and havn't tried them in D3D yet. Big GrinBig Grin

Me and my girlfriend have been having a blast playing Mario Kart and Party and I just wanted to get some recomendations on some other good two player games I could buy (keep in mind this is played with 360 controller vs keyboard I have no wii motes). Obviously only recomend games that run acceptably on Dolphin. Cheers guys.
Hmm... Mario Tennis, Mario Baseball, Super Monkey Ball 2, Kirby Air Ride, older Mario Party games, and Double Dash. Warioware too, but I don't know if it's multiplayer... BTW what are your PC specs? I'm considering Wii emulation...
(10-28-2009, 10:43 AM)a mad pigeon Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... Mario Tennis, Mario Baseball, Super Monkey Ball 2, Kirby Air Ride, older Mario Party games, and Double Dash. Warioware too, but I don't know if it's multiplayer... BTW what are your PC specs? I'm considering Wii emulation...

You could get around 40fps probably
specs are
7750 black edition
2 gigs ram
9600gt

processor could use an upgrade but is still fine
Ooops ....

How many girlfriends?

u can try a series of " Rabbits Party " game ... it's really cute and funny

the game can support at most 4 players