Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Bar doesn't work anymore after BSOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I'm in deep trouble now. Some hours ago, I had a BSOD while I was playing a Wii game. The Dolphin Bar
suddenly disconnected itself and then my laptop crashed. After the restart I tried again to connect a
Wii Remote but it didn't work, and it still doesn't work since the BSOD. For about a month now, I had the problem
that whenever I unplugged the Dolphin Bar while Dolphin was running, I got a BSOD, but it normally
worked again after the restart.

Strangely enough, when I try to connect a Wii Remote now, the LEDs on the Dolphin Bar and Wii Remote are on but
the Wii Remote doesn't rumble shortly to say that it's connected. When I start a game then, the screen shows
"Wii Remote disconnected". Furthermore, I also get a BSOD when I try to activate Continuous Scanning.
This setting normally helped me when I wasn't able to connect a Wii Remote.

I even renamed the User/Documents folder to make Dolphin create a new one and reset the settings. But this didn't help, too.

I have no idea what to do! My Dolphin Bar is on the latest firmware, and all my PC drivers are up to date, too.

Because I got this problem for so long, I opened a ticket on the tracker. It's issue 10088.
Does anybody have an idea for me?

Thank you very much for your help!