Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cannot connect to host with FM 4.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tryhardblackguy

So I have not played Netplay in months so I tried to play through netplay on Smashladder and I found that they have new versions such as FM. I download FM correctly and when I try to connect to someone I cannpot join and a message pops up saying that I failed to connect to host, but on the other hand people can join me. I don't know if during my time not playing on netplay that something different happened to my internet but I have been having other problems with some online games and I had to open some ports and port forward for some games. Do people know the problem or did this ever happen to someone before? And sometimes my games lags when I host. Thank you.
We don't support Ishiiruka (which Faster Melee uses) here. Please test if the same problem happens in official Dolphin. If not, I suppose you'll have to go to the Ishiiruka topic, but I don't know if you can get any good answers in there.
This is a router issue that the solution is to use direct connect or manually portforward.
Anyway, we don't support Faster Melee here. Closed!