Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DX9 plugin flawed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just tried the DX9 plugin with a couple of games, and whenever I maximize the window, Dolphin stops responding and exits. Anyone experience similar issues?
It's very buggy. It was just recently fixed were games can be run again
no... start games in fullscreen im pretty sure alt + enter is designed to make it shut down not go fullscreen
Ah. Fullscreen helps, and since I underclocked my GPU it seems very stable now.
yeah i would suggest getting a new gpu... that setup looks pretty good if it wasn't for the integrated graphics
he doesn't have the money right now and he just bought his rig a couple weeks back.

LuisR14

(10-27-2009, 10:55 AM)a mad pigeon Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried the DX9 plugin with a couple of games, and whenever I maximize the window, Dolphin stops responding and exits. Anyone experience similar issues?
just curious, is it with the main window or the separate window that that happens? o_o
(10-28-2009, 06:45 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2009, 10:55 AM)a mad pigeon Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried the DX9 plugin with a couple of games, and whenever I maximize the window, Dolphin stops responding and exits. Anyone experience similar issues?
just curious, is it with the main window or the separate window that that happens? o_o

It's the actual game window. Putting it fullscreen helped, now I don't really have any problems.
I found that starting in a small window and goin to fullscreen, somehow textures and 2D sprites would not be blurred correctly, so you'll see huge pixels on walls etc.
Same thing here, but reciprocal. Under Dx it gets unplayable after that. (Messed up controls)