Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Frequent crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Owenhank

My friend was telling me of this emulator and I thought I had to try it but after about 30 seconds of playing the game it crashes I was wondering if it is a hardware problem or a software problem. I don't care if I play at 1080p 60fps I just want to play windwaker,super Mario sunshine, and super smash bros mele, and maybe brawl at a decent frame rate (above 25)

PC specs:
Processor: AMD A10-7300 3.2GHz
Graphics:Radeon R6
Windows 8.1
Dolphin 5.0
Do all games crash or just a specific one? Does DOlphin say anything when it crashes? Do you have all the latest Windows Updates installed? Are your drivers up to date?

Owenhank

(02-06-2017, 02:42 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Do all games crash or just a specific one? Does DOlphin say anything when it crashes? Do you have all the latest Windows Updates installed? Are your drivers up to date?

Well i got dolphin ishiiruka which I supposed to be better and I've gotten no crashes but the games is slower I'm not sure if it is a ishiiruka thing or if this would of happened on dolphin and to answer your question all games would crash and it was windows crashing it. It would just say "dolphin.exe has stopped working" and it would close the emulator
Test it on normal dolphin. If it doesn't happen report to ishiiruka.