Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Performance Help pls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Logan Kaiser 20

So i am trying to play Fortune Street On dolphin version 4.0 (since 5.0 dont work more about that elsewhere) but no matter what settings i use off the internet i still only get about 10 FPS if anyone could help that would be great
Fortune Street is a demanding game (high polygon, really hits the vertex loader hard)

5.0 has a much faster with the vertex loader, but, I can't even see what computer you have in your profile. I'd go with saying that this is a demanding game and maybe your computer just isn't fast enough for it. Getting from 10 fps to full speed is difficult even with all the hacks in the world.

Logan Kaiser 20

(02-06-2017, 06:58 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Fortune Street is a demanding game (high polygon, really hits the vertex loader hard)

5.0 has a much faster with the vertex loader, but, I can't even see what computer you have in your profile.  I'd go with saying that this is a demanding game and maybe your computer just isn't fast enough for it.  Getting from 10 fps to full speed is difficult even with all the hacks in the world.
I have 4GB RAM and Intel ® and Celeron ® processors also 5.0 dont work because it says the error "0xc000007b"
What Celeron processor model do you have? Have you installed the VS2015 runtimes (64bit) to get Dolphin 5.0 running?

Logan Kaiser 20

(02-06-2017, 07:06 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]What Celeron processor model do you have?  Have you installed the VS2015 runtimes (64bit) to get Dolphin 5.0 running?

On the processor bit it says "Intel® Celeron® CPU J1800 @ 2.41GHz and no i have not installed VS2015 manually

Logan Kaiser 20

(02-06-2017, 07:11 AM)Logan Kaiser 20 Wrote: [ -> ]On the processor bit it says "Intel® Celeron® CPU J1800 @ 2.41GHz and no i have not installed VS2015 manually

Just tried doing it says it is already installed

PalasX

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu...40+2.41GHz

Long and short of it, that's not a very good CPU. Roughly half the performance of the very old by now E8500 Core 2 Duo.

Use task manager to see how your CPU usage looks while trying to play this game. If it's capping out one or more cores, more than likely there just isnt anything you can do about it besides upgrade.