Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda four swords VBA problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have been trying to get 4 swords adventures to work with 4 players on one pc for a while now.
Im using dolphin 5.0 and the newest VBA-M (2.0.0 beta2 i think).
I can get one VBA to connect to the dolphin but when i add more they dont connect to the dolphin and they all say player one while it should be player 1 2 3 and 4 i think.

Could someone please help ive looked at the official config page and on other forums but i cant find the answer.
GBA linking with Dolphin is a ridiculously finicky function that sometimes just doesn't work even if you're doing everything right.
Are you using DSP LLE with real DSP ROM dumps?

xy172

(02-03-2017, 01:25 AM)Jelly Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have been trying to get 4 swords adventures to work with 4 players on one pc for a while now.
Im using dolphin 5.0 and the newest VBA-M (2.0.0 beta2 i think).
I can get one VBA to connect to the dolphin but when i add more they dont connect to the dolphin and they all say player one while it should be player 1 2 3 and 4 i think.

Could someone please help ive looked at the official config page and on other forums but i cant find the answer.

Try vbam version 1.8.0(svn1206) and make sure you choose vba as your controller layout in dolphin, you can change controls in vbam leave dolphin vba controls alone.