Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Paper Mario TTYD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to play Paper Mario but every time I get to the part where there is the animation of the professor opening up the gate to the sewer he just stands there and nothing happens, goombas still walk around in the background so it isnt frozen, the animation just wont happen and the cutscene wont end.
Does this happen in the latest dev build?
Enable bounding box. In other words, disable "Disable Bounding Box". (The INI should do it for you, but it's easy to undo it by accident.)
(02-01-2017, 04:21 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen in the latest dev build?

Im not sure, I just downloaded it off the dolphin website. 
(02-01-2017, 04:22 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Enable bounding box. In other words, disable "Disable Bounding Box". (The INI should do it for you, but it's easy to undo it by accident.)

Where can I find this option?
When you launch Dolphin, what version does it show at the top left of the window? You can also find it under Help > About
(02-01-2017, 05:09 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: [ -> ]When you launch Dolphin, what version does it show at the top left of the window?  You can also find it under Help > About

(02-01-2017, 04:22 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Enable bounding box. In other words, disable "Disable Bounding Box". (The INI should do it for you, but it's easy to undo it by accident.)

Nevermind, found it. Should I have it enabled at all times or should I just enable it when the problem happens?
(02-01-2017, 05:13 AM)Spenser1235 Wrote: [ -> ]Nevermind, found it. Should I have it enabled at all times or should I just enable it when the problem happens?

Paper Mario requires bounding box at essentially all times. You might want to disable it for other games.
(02-01-2017, 05:28 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Paper Mario requires bounding box at essentially all times. You might want to disable it for other games.
Enabling the bounding box did the trick, thanks for the help