Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Skyward Sword Issue with Slingshot Cursor Disappearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-31-2017, 05:04 PM)Dark tornado Wrote: [ -> ][color=#000000]Right-click on the game in the game list, pick Properties, go to the Info tab, and press the Compute button. It should give you an MD5 hash. post that hash here[/color]

Here it is:
081a16903cd32ffe7a5325ce97cb8a30

Also, I cleared my config text file where I was able to turn off the depth of field effect and now it looks like it is not doing it anymore, which I was afraid of because I like not having that blur effect in the distance. Could there be any other way around this or will I just have to deal with it?

[Image: m8WbeOa.jpg]
(01-31-2017, 05:12 PM)Keoft Wrote: [ -> ]Here it is:
081a16903cd32ffe7a5325ce97cb8a30

Also, I cleared my config text file where I was able to turn off the depth of field effect and now it looks like it is not doing it anymore, which I was afraid of because I like not having that blur effect in the distance. Could there be any other way around this or will I just have to deal with it?

[Image: m8WbeOa.jpg]
Glad to hear! as for the blur, youre pretty much stuck with it as that is what the devs intended it to look like. miyamoto said the artstyle was meant to resemble a painting which you can really see with the blur effect.
(01-31-2017, 05:31 PM)Dark tornado Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear! as for the blur, youre pretty much stuck with it as that is what the devs intended it to look like. miyamoto said the artstyle was meant to resemble a painting which you can really see with the blur effect.

Yeah, it just doesn't look as pretty when rendered in such a high resolution compared to on an old SD tv. Was there anything wrong with my MD5 thing?
(01-31-2017, 05:39 PM)Keoft Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it just doesn't look as pretty when rendered in such a high resolution compared to on an old SD tv. Was there anything wrong with my MD5 thing?

nope, you should be good
(01-31-2017, 05:46 PM)Dark tornado Wrote: [ -> ]nope, you should be good

Okay, thanks for helping out!
The issue is caused by the cheat code or messing with projection hacks. Known issue. Disable it and you won't have this problem.
Pages: 1 2