Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Start Recording Imput not reading my save data
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mawb97

I'm trying to record gameplay of Naruto GNT Special and when I click on start recording imput it does not read my save at all. Is there a solution or a work around to this because I'm out of luck with different recording software I tried
In current versions of Dolphin, there isn't really anything you can do.

mawb97

(01-28-2017, 06:13 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Iare there any specific versions previously that didn't have this problem?
I don't have any specific version to recommend, but you can try something from before 4.0-6xxx. There's also a PR in progress (4546) that addresses it somewhat.

mawb97

(01-28-2017, 08:19 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any specific version to recommend, but you can try something from before 4.0-6xxx. There's also a PR in progress (4546) that addresses it somewhat.

Well right now I am using 3.5. Is there any way I can dump the frames to get an av I file or other methods?
Yes, it's possible to dump frames, and it's unrelated to recording input. But I really don't recommend doing it in 3.5. If you do it 5.0 or newer, you'll get proper audio/video sync, and if you do it in a recent development build, you'll also get much better performance.

In 5.0 and newer, the options you need are Movie > Dump Frames and Movie > Dump Audio. They're somewhere else in 3.5, and I'm not sure where.