Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can someone help out a stumped new user?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Merryprankstr

I am looking for some help with dolphin emulation. I have tried multiple builds of dolphin (3.6, 4.0, 5.0) and ishiiruka (latest one) and cannot get fps better than 25 or so on 720p for gamecube (tried mario sunshine, zelda TP) and wii (mario galaxy, zelda ss, mario kart wii) games no matter what settings I have it on. I feel like I should be getting more with my setup but cannot figure out what I am missing. I have watched sevaral setup bids and ready everything I can find but figured I should ask for some specific help at this point. Different builds and settings failure makes me think it is a hardware issue, as cemu also runs horribly. Can anyone provide any recommendations? Any help is greatly appreciated. Let me know if I need to post more infor or logs.

Update: I fixed it so I will tell what I did in case anyone else has this problem.
I fixed it after checking a couple of places someone here made me think of. Not sure which one fixed it but I turned my desktop resolution down from 4k to 1080p and reset all of the settings in nvidia control panel. I may have had DSR on and maybe that was causing some extreme resolution conflicts? Anyway, running in 4k like it should be now.
Specs:
I7-4790k @4.0-4.7 ghz
Gtx 1080
8gb ram
Windows 10
Regular 7200 rpm 1 tb hdd
Settings?