Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Screen inside the screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nordomus

So I've tried Super Mario Galaxy on HTC Vive and everything would've been awesome BUT it renders on smaller screen inside the game as well as normally on whole view. Am I doing something wrong?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean is happening, but regardless, Dolphin isn't compatible with VR.

Nordomus

(01-19-2017, 06:55 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure exactly what you mean is happening, but regardless, Dolphin isn't compatible with VR.

Oh I'm sorry I thought that was forum for both Dolphin and it's VR version? [removed]
Dolphin VR is a fork that we are not associated with. We believe that Dolphin VR is illegal because it uses the Oculus SDK which is incompatible with Dolphin's license, so please don't discuss it here.

(Even if it wasn't for the legality issue, it's unlikely that you would find someone here that is familiar with Dolphin VR.)

Nordomus

Ok. I did not know that. I was sure that was the same team. Too bad you are not working together. Topic for deletion then I think.
Quote:I was sure that was the same team. Too bad you are not working together.

Thaaat's because the creator of DolphinVR used to be a part of Dolphin, but left in a huff and now deliberately tries to make people think he's a part of main Dolphin even though he isn't.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nordomus

(01-19-2017, 09:44 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Thaaat's because the creator of DolphinVR used to be a part of Dolphin, but left in a huff and now deliberately tries to make people think he's a part of main Dolphin even though he isn't.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ohhh ok, there is deeper drama here, I feel sticky just by asking questions :]
You'd be welcome to try and make a proper VR fork if you know any coding