Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: internal resolution not displaying, spongebob squarepants the movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
while playing spongebob squarepants the movie for gamecube, I noticed it displays the game in what seems to be standard resolution instead of the resolution is have set as internal resolution. enabling and disabling the widescreen hack while ingame fixes the problem until the next startup. also i've got a transparent box in the top left corner of the screen.

fix plz?
(01-18-2017, 10:21 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...ants_Movie
Real XFB causes 1x IR.

without XFB cutscenes won't display. is there a way around the problem?
(01-18-2017, 10:19 PM)Douwe Wrote: [ -> ]without XFB cutscenes won't display. is there a way around the problem?

Dolphin doesn't have a solution for this yet (but might get one in the future). For now, you have to choose between high resolutions and working cutscenes.
Oh man, I totally forgot about hybrid XFB. That's one of those things along with ubershaders that would be really cool if it got the attention it needed.
(01-19-2017, 10:37 PM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man, I totally forgot about hybrid XFB. That's one of those things along with ubershaders that would be really cool if it got the attention it needed.

Yeah it's on a standby for years if you include the initial hybrid xfb implementation pr.