Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with miis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DE℣IL ƧỼN

So I've been playing Mario Kart Wii for a while with Dolphin. Now, my main goal was to have different time trial "rules" for each profile. One would use heavy bikes (the superior, overpowered kind of vehicle), the second would use heavy karts (not as overpowered as bikes, but the best amongst karts), the third would be medium/small bikes, and the fourth would be medium/small karts. As of right now, all 4 profiles are named "Player". I'd like to be able to just rename the profiles. I tried finding a way to run the mii maker, but I'm having trouble just running it in the first place. So I'm wondering if there's a way to change the profiles names or how to run the mii maker and import those miis to Mario Kart Wii...
Either dump your nand (also transfers miis)
Take it out of update partition (NigoeNR or something?
NUS download it.

DE℣IL ƧỼN

hiood

(01-18-2017, 10:54 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Either dump your nand (also transfers miis)
Take it out of update partition (NigoeNR or something?
NUS download it.

Idon't mean o waste oo much of your time but I'm not so good with this kind of stuff... Where and what s this nand?
The NAND is basically a copy of the storage system in your Wii (includes information for the Home screen, Mii's, and save fiels from your Wii)
The NAND memory is the storage system in the Wii.

If you want to dump yours, look here: https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...sage_Guide
AFAIK the Mii Channel is currently broken in Dolphin, I tried it recently in 5.0-1840 and it just crashed at boot. Hadn't time to search in the issue tracker or do a more extensive testing to ensure it's not something I messed, though...