Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Save Data
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xactidemi

Hello everybody,

I use dolphin a very long time but I have a guestion about save data of a rom/game.
namely, is there a way to download or create save data or something for example super mario sunshine?
I don't want to restart the whole story  Angry  but i want to do what i want to do.

any one Help me!
Yes, it's possible to download save data. I'm not sure where the best place to get it would be, but you can try GameFAQs for instance.

Just keep in mind that the save data needs to match the region of the game. You can't take American save data and use it with a European game (unless you know a way to convert it, which is game-dependent).

xactidemi

Thank you but how can i use this on dolphin (where is the folder of the save's) and how can i install it? b.t.w. nice pic Big Grin
For GameCube games, go to Tools > Memory Card Manager (GC), pick your memory card using the Browse button at the top, then use the Import GCI button. For Wii games, use Tools > Import Wii Save.

xactidemi

Thank you very much !