Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New User needs help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Makoto

Hello I am getting crappy framerate on my laptop.

The specs are 8600m gt ddr3 265mb, intel T7700 at 2.4 factory clock, and 3gigs of ddr2 rams at 667mhz I think. Also I am running vista 32 bit if that helps.

Thanks for your time
Ok, so the only thing that i see that is "SLIGHTLY" bad about you're CPU is infact the 8600GT, it is only a 256Mb, a prefferable card would have 512Mb VM, but 256Mb can get the job done, what kind of FPS are you getting? And try adjusting all the Options in The GFX tab, some games require different settings. Let me know what you're settings are and what kind of FPS you are getting?...
Before jumping into wrong conclusions, what game are you playing, how many fps (where), your settings.
i think the problem might be that the graphic card is an "m" model, i get the same(don't really know how low) low fps in my lap and i have a 9600m and in my desktop PC i get really nice fps with the same 9600 but a desktop GT model, and in my other PC with a GTX 295 practically all games that I've tested run like a charm Wink
I'd love to try this in Ati highend card