Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How can I install custom textures to mario kart wii on dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please make a full tutorial or something
Download the textures.  Make sure the textures are saved in a folder labeled RMCE01.  Put the folder in your Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures directory.  Load Dolphin, go to graphic settings & enable Load Custom textures.

Detailed enough for you? FYI, there are plenty of places you could have found this information if you did a little bit of research
(01-15-2017, 05:13 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: [ -> ]Download the textures.  Make sure the textures are saved in a folder labeled RMCE01.  Put the folder in your Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures directory.  Load Dolphin, go to graphic settings & enable Load Custom textures.

Detailed enough for you?  FYI, there are plenty of places you could have found this information if you did a little bit of research

I already did this, still not working. btw my iso is NTSC-US
Vid of texture directory? BTW it should be RMCE01/folders and/or images
Not RMCE01/Person's Texture pack/folders and/or images
Not RMCE01 Person's Texture pack.zip
Not RMCE01 Person's Texture pack.rar
It's also a 0 (not a uppercase O)
(01-15-2017, 06:53 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Vid of texture directory? BTW it should be RMCE01/folders and/or images
Not RMCE01/Person's Texture pack/folders and/or images
Not RMCE01 Person's Texture pack.zip
Not RMCE01 Person's Texture pack.rar
It's also a 0 (not a uppercase O)

[Image: WZyyzBM.png][Image: uKrqb1P.png]
That looks like the files in the game? In dolphin right click MK, hit properties, filesystem, hit plus on partition 0. Are they the same files?
Where did you get that from?
That texture pack is not designed for Dolphin, so you can't load it using Dolphin's custom texture function.
(01-15-2017, 07:42 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]In dolphin right click MK, hit properties, filesystem, hit plus on partition 0. Are they the same files?

That's only right sometimes. Partition 0 is the update partition if you have a proper dump.
Also make sure that Texture Cache Accuracy is set about halfway. Not set all the way Fast. Otherwise some texture packs won't load
(01-15-2017, 07:42 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]That looks like the files in the game? In dolphin right click MK, hit properties, filesystem, hit plus on partition 0. Are they the same files?
Where did you get that from?

1. No, i think these are my unedited textures
2. Trent kart wii, look it up on youtube
Pages: 1 2