Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is the Pokémon XD ini file up to date?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I had a slight problem with Pokémon XD and tried to switch around the settings of the ini file.
When I let the GPU Sync enabled, I get audio crackles and the performance stutters. When I deactivate it,
the game works better.

So I wondered if the Pokémon XD ini file is up to date. The Emulation Issues line states that there are
HLE problems but I haven't any. On the wiki, the last test entry even proposes that the GPU Sync should be
removed. And the tester says that they also didn't have HLE problems.

Shall I open an issue on the tracker?

Thank you for your help!
No. The game will crash randomly without GPU sync enabled. Your computer should be more than powerful enough to run it on single core, try that.

I do not recommend using pure dualcore ever in this game. The performance is not worth the risk of crashing if you have a strong enough computer.
Okay, thank you for your reply! I tried it on Single Core and now the ball throwing animation is correct again! I
was wondering why it was broken. But nevertheless, when GPU sync is enabled, I get problems, regardless of SC or DC.