Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimotes issue with Dolphinbar.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I recently got myself 2 Wiimotes with built in motion plus and i have the dolphinbar (latest firmware).

Whenever I connect them to mode 1,2,3 they work just fine. Motion is picked up etc.

Whenever I switch it to Mode 4, they connect for a brief second and completely disconnect. (Dolphin picks them up)

What's the issue here?
Bamp.
Do they disconnect from the bar or dolphin?
From both. I don't know why.

They literally function and connect on all the other modes but when I switch to Dolphin mode it completely shuts them off, and it won't let me reconnect them unless I take the battery away and put it back in.
You don't change to mode 4 while connected I think.
To be fair I can't even connect to mode 4.

It detects them for 1 second and completely disconnects them form Dolphin and then the bar.
Bump.
I have a Dolphin bar and mine works fine never had any problems with it. Mines on the latest firmware, I flashed it myself. I'm pretty sure I've left my bar on mode 4 always and the max I've connected to it are 2 controllers to it at one time. Have you tried reflashing the firmware on it just to be sure it was updated properly? I always set it up before connecting my wii controllers. If you changed settings for it in the emulator while it was on it may have a bad effect on it, I don't know because like I said I had my setup ready before I plugged my bar I and then everything has been working since then.
How do I reflash the whole firmware?
Bump. Please assist.