Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DolphinBar + WiiMote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning,

I have the DolphinBar and a WiiMote with motion+ built in, bought them both new a week or so ago and I'm unable to get them to work. The WiiMote pairs with the DolphinBar, when I press "refresh" it vibrates, the game says the controller is connected yet I get the message communication with the remote is interrupted and to press A. I do and nothing. It's this way on all Wii games. Any thoughts on how to resolve this? I've done everything I could find on this forum and others along with Reddit, I contacted the maker and they were less help than Google.

Also, anything I can do to see if it's hardware or software issue? I don't own a Wii but have swapped batteries out a few times just in case. When I attempt to do the flash update it says I'm running the latest version and continuous scanning is checked. I am in mode 4 and have Real WiiMote selected in Dolphin. I've done other settings for all of these with no change.

System:
i5 6600k @ 4.2 GHz
GTX 970
16 GB DDR4
Dolphin 5.0
Please use only one thread at a time for the same issue -> https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-do...ar-wiimote