Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Netplay doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Also, make sure you raise the buffer enough.
(01-08-2017, 11:22 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What is your friend's computer specs?

I dont know,but I'm pretty sure it's kinda bad.But when he plays alone,his game is super fluid,like,60FPS.
(01-08-2017, 03:51 PM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]Also, make sure you raise the buffer enough.

Its more about FPS lags than connection lags.The game is slow,but we receive the informations instantly.When i click on jump,the caracter starts to jump immediately,but the animation is long af.
(01-09-2017, 12:08 AM)Snukio Wrote: [ -> ]Its more about FPS lags than connection lags.The game is slow,but we receive the informations instantly.When i click on jump,the caracter starts to jump immediately,but the animation is long af.

It has to happen instantly or it would desync. Raising the buffer should help if the internet is what is slowing you down.

Netplay can also be slower than singleplayer. It has to use deterministic dualcore instead of regular, which is slower. You can force it on in properties.
Pages: 1 2