Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: About dolphin 5.0 WIFI play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jiangzhengwenjz

Hello everyone here, I've followed this tutorial (https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/wii-network-guide/) and successfully copied the 3 *.pem files into the specified directory. However after finishing it, I still couldn't have a wifi play.
The game I played is Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013 (Game code: S5SJHF).

[Image: dxl1mhG.png]
Does anyone know what happened? Thank you very much.
(I use dolphin 5.0)
That guide was outdated . Nintendo has shut down their server for the Wii , Nintendo WIFI Connection is no longer possible . Unfortunately, you're 3 years too late for the game

jiangzhengwenjz

(01-04-2017, 07:44 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]That guide was outdated . Nintendo has shut down their server for the Wii , Nintendo WIFI  Connection is no longer possible . Unfortunately,  you're 3 years too late for the game

Thank you for your reply. I'm totally out lol
There's actually a way to play online! It's called Wiimmfi, they're trying to spool the Wii servers for several games, there's more and more games working with it but most of them have some downsides... stuff not working properly.

For your game (Inazuma Eleven Go Strikers 2013) it's supposed to work except for online statistics (you won't be able to see your rankings)
It is supposed to work with the real Wii, also on Dolphin indeed I haven't tried it yet... Time to give a shot!
Just as a note, Wiimmfi needs a NAND dump from an actual Wii to work on Dolphin.
(01-05-2017, 02:12 PM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]Just as a note, Wiimmfi needs a NAND dump from an actual Wii to work on Dolphin.

I just found that out, but it works like a charm!

jiangzhengwenjz

(01-05-2017, 11:58 AM)Moukrea Wrote: [ -> ]There's actually a way to play online! It's called Wiimmfi, they're trying to spool the Wii servers for several games, there's more and more games working with it but most of them have some downsides... stuff not working properly.

For your game (Inazuma Eleven Go Strikers 2013) it's supposed to work except for online statistics (you won't be able to see your rankings)
It is supposed to work with the real Wii, also on Dolphin indeed I haven't tried it yet... Time to give a shot!

(01-05-2017, 02:12 PM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]Just as a note, Wiimmfi needs a NAND dump from an actual Wii to work on Dolphin.

Thanks you guys, I've been able to play with my friend via wiimmfi. However the problem is that our game progress is always been Synchronized so we almost can't move at all...  The game runs at 30fps in a wi-fi play. Where's the problem?  Huh(My friend used a real wii)