Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Net Play Save Game Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tyrowe01

I am trying to do a play through currently with a friend. the game is Star Wars The Complete Saga, I have all the netplay set up correctly and that works but I was wondering if one could explain in a bit more detail how I can get a game save and load game saves so we don't have to restart every time.
Not possible. NAND syncing is broken on Wii netplay so we disabled it until somebody gets motivated enough to fix it, which is not a trivial task.

This includes saving/loading.

tyrowe01

This is a gamecube one which I actually was able to get working, although my next question is how do I make the black bars on either side less so I can see more of the screen like the actual game.
Which game do you actually mean? Lego Star Wars, Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy or Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga? The best way to get widescreen is different for all three. The last one is a Wii game.

Do you mean small black bars (roughly 1% of each side of the screen) or large black bars (roughly 13% of each side of the screen)?

tyrowe01

(01-03-2017, 06:27 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible. NAND syncing is broken on Wii netplay so we disabled it until somebody gets motivated enough to fix it, which is not a trivial task.

This includes saving/loading.

(01-03-2017, 07:03 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Which game do you actually mean? Lego Star Wars, Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy or Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga? The best way to get widescreen is different for all three. The last one is a Wii game.

Do you mean small black bars (roughly 1% of each side of the screen) or large black bars (roughly 13% of each side of the screen)?

My bad, I mean Lego Star Wars (the one that starts with the phantom menace), I also mean, I would like small black bars on each side.