Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Radiant Dawn Sound Lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Can anyone help me get the sound correct in 5.0 for Mac. The wiki page says default settings, but it doesen't play the sound at the right speed. Thank-you in advance!

Abascus
If you're using Dolphin 4.0 like your profile says, please update to 5.0 or newer.

Is the rest of the game also running at the wrong speed?
(12-28-2016, 09:15 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using Dolphin 4.0 like your profile says, please update to 5.0 or newer.

Is the rest of the game also running at the wrong speed?

Hi Jos,

Thanks for replying.  It only stopped working after I upgraded to 5.0.  Do you know what causes the lag?

Abascus
I need an answer for my question first. Is the whole game lagging, or just the sound?
(12-29-2016, 12:04 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]I need an answer for my question first. Is the whole game lagging, or just the sound?

Hi Jos,

Its ok.  I will wait for someone else to answer.  It seems like you could not understand my original question.
My guess is you aren't running the game at fullspeed.
Thanks Dude,

I am using the default setting. It says the speed limit is -- 100% Normal Speed. Its only the sound that is behind the game I think. Is there another place to adjust the game speed?

Abascus
(12-29-2016, 12:13 AM)abascus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jos,

Its ok.  I will wait for someone else to answer.  It seems like you could not understand my original question.

(12-29-2016, 12:57 AM)abascus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Dude,

I am using the default setting. It says the speed limit is -- 100% Normal Speed. Its only the sound that is behind the game I think. Is there another place to adjust the game speed?

Abascus

The game may not be running fullspeed because of hardware limitations. It will sound weird if not fullspeed. If you look at the bottom of the window ingame it should be 60 vps (unless PAL50)
(12-29-2016, 12:03 PM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]The game may not be running fullspeed because of hardware limitations. It will sound weird if not fullspeed. If you look at the bottom of the window ingame it should be 60 vps (unless PAL50)

Hi Crafty, you are right.  Its running at 38.  What do you suggest to increase it?

Abascus
(12-29-2016, 12:15 PM)abascus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Crafty, you are right.  Its running at 38.  What do you suggest to increase it?

Abascus

Make sure there is no power saving settings on and look at https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/performance-guide/
Pages: 1 2