Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PSO Ep3 Black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Elemental91

I've been Dolphin for a while for a number of games, but now I've been wanting to play Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 with Dolphin.
It starts off fine, loading up the game, but as soon as it gets to the first cutscene(i think?) the screen simply turns black and won't proceed.

For those of you familiar with PSO Ep3, it's right after you agree with the license agreement.

I've tried the things listed on the wiki:
Quote:FMV cutscenes such as the intro on creating a new commander appear black unless the External Frame Buffer is enabled and set to Real and Scaled EFB Copy is disabled. Setting the Internal Resolution to 1x reduces image shaking. Note that more recent versions make the rest of the game look choppy if you keep the above two settings on, so it is advised to only have them on if you must see the FMVs in game.

I've enabled External Frame Buffer on Real in the "Hack" section of the Graphical settings and disabled Scaled EFB Copy.
After this, it still didn't work, so I tried setting the internal resolution to Native, seeing as I didn't see a 1x, but unfortunately it's still not working

Any help would be much appreciated

Elemental91

Bump, nobody? Sad
The first time the game is booted up, it'll ask you if you want to sync the time. You have to say "No" for the game to proceed.

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...Revolution