Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

twilight_princess

Need help. i was playing Zelda: twilight princess and this suddenly popped from the screen.

IntCPU: Unknown instruction 0000000 at PC = 80450598 last_PC = 812fffc8 LR = 80355838

I dont know what to do Sad
Please be more specific when you fill out your computer specs. What OS? Exact CPU & GPU you're using. Are you using any non-default options or enabled any cheats?
Right click on the game in Dolphin > Properties > Info tab > Calculate MD5

Paste the results from that as well as the specs of your system. "Intel", "AMD" isn't descriptive enough.

twilight_princess

(12-26-2016, 04:36 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: [ -> ]Please be more specific when you fill out your computer specs.  What OS?  Exact CPU & GPU you're using.  Are you using any non-default options or enabled any cheats?

Apologies, here are the details of my computer.

OS Build: 14393.576
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-500 CPU @2.00GHz
Installed RAM: 4.00GB
System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
AMD Radeon ™ R5 M330
Radeon Software version 16.12.2
Vulkan Driver Version: 1.4.1

I did not enabled any cheats on this, I just used the default settings since I am not knowledgeable of using Dolphin. I hope you can help me. Thanks.

twilight_princess

(12-26-2016, 04:40 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Right click on the game in Dolphin > Properties > Info tab > Calculate MD5

Paste the results from that as well as the specs of your system. "Intel", "AMD" isn't descriptive enough.

Here's what I have for the game. Appreciate the help.
please paste the MD5 instead of a screenshot
(12-26-2016, 05:14 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]please paste the MD5 instead of a screenshot

41deff9b1fd2831f48fbfa2dd1054e4d

It matches the one on gametdb.com.
Its probably dual core but it's probably already running slow.
Try turning off dual core mode

Config > uncheck dual core