Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Keyboard suddenly not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

B-52

Hello,
I've been successfully using Dolphin for a while (my comp is a mac -- OS 10.12, Dolphin is 5.0) but today, my internal keyboard stopped registering with Dolphin. I'm using the input with keyboard first, and the trackpad is recognised, visible moving in the config controller screen, and buttons set to clicks 0 or 1 work. But keyboard keys don't. It won't even map them in the config menu. I have used the keyboard successfully in the past, so its not a basic setup issue.

If relevant, the same folder contains my past version of Dolphin, 3.5. Also, I had this issue happen once before. Then, simple restarting the program resolved it. Now, it doesn't.

More information can be provided if requested. I'd appreciate any insight into the source and resolution of this problem. Thank you
No idea what the issue is, but have you tried the latest development version? Someone added a new input backend for macOS a while ago.

dleszcynski

Having the same issue myself. I installed this via Linux Mint 18.x and everything was working fine on a Late-2008 MacBook Pro that I've set back up however I wanted to install this on my iMac for better graphics. I'm using a Logitech G910 Gaming Keyboard plugged directly into my iMac's USB ports. I've tried with Dolphin 5.0, the current master build as of 02/03/2017 4:16 PM, and going back to Dolphin 4.0. The mouse works, just as B-52 said but can't get the keyboard to be recognized. I've also done an SMC and PRAM Reset on my machine to see if it's something with the Mac itself but that didn't seem to make any change in behavior.