Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: IPL.PGS/IPL.E60 not found in SYSCONF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded and installed Dolphin 5.0-1480. I extracted the files from my nand dump and moved them to the proper directory as stated here. Whenever I start and close dolphin or a open a game I get these 2 windows that pop up saying "IPL.PGS not found in SYSCONF" and "IPL.E60 not found in SYSCONF". Through a quick search I see that the .E60 is for forcing 60 FPS on PAL games, unsure what the other one is for, but the constant spam messages are irritating. How can i stop them?
I would delete sysconf again
(12-18-2016, 04:07 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]I would delete sysconf again

Will that automatically rebuild the SYSCONF file using the dolphin standard or will it take into account my nand dump? I have very little time on dolphin because I usually just use my Wii but I don't have a TV atm so yea Tongue
It will use Dolphin's default values without taking your NAND into account. But most of the settings in the SYSCONF don't really matter when using Dolphin, and the important ones (like the aspect ratio) are quick to set in Dolphin's settings.