Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hi, i'm new!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

kuroi

hi, i just registered and i got a question Blush can you tell me what's the best dolphin to run Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes? i'm very noob to find it by myself... >_> please help me!
Try latest version (from Orleans). Unless they were recently broken (which I haven't heard) it should be the best
MGS has been broken since 3841. I'm waiting for sl1nk3(<3) to come up with something that could fix it and other games affected by fifo stuff.

kuroi

thanks i downloaded dolphin svn r4450M Big Grin but i got only 25-30 fps with tatsunoko vs capcom Sad should i adjust some settings?
my system is core i7 920, 6gb ram and nvidia gtx285
Have you enabled dual core in configuration?
Also try Dx9 plugin. If it's not enough you can try some frameskipping.

kuroi

(10-24-2009, 06:22 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Have you enabled dual core in configuration?
Also try Dx9 plugin. If it's not enough you can try some frameskipping.

yes enabled, where can i set dx9? and frameskipping how much?
in configuration, go to the plugin tab and chose it for graphic. Frameskip gets uncomfortable for the eyes if set to more than 1, since with 2 the game will run fullspeed with only 20 FPS, with 3, 15 FPS etc. and the eye prefer at least 24FPS.
disable HT,
disable speedstepping

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-462...rthreading

if im correct dolphin doesnt like Hyperthreading on I7's (maybe p4's either meh)

gompersengle

Hi,
I am new in this Forum.I hope this forums are very intresting.And give some knowledge for my future project.
Thanks for sharing this information.
Pages: 1 2