Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need Help Downloading Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JustForThisOnePost

I've been trying to download Dolphin 5.0 from the download page on the home site all day. When I click download, the page will wait for about 10 seconds before telling me that the page took to long to respond; I can go to every link on the homepage so no issues there. The status bar indicates that when sending a download request, it'll try to connect to different URLs though I still get, "This page took to long to respond". I have been trying all day to download thinking that the site is just busy.

Setup:

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Google Chrome 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit) (Up to date)
Reproduced. Thanks for reporting it! I'll convey this to the right people.

JustForThisOnePost

(12-16-2016, 05:13 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Reproduced. Thanks for reporting it! I'll convey this to the right people.

No problem! Hopefully I can download it soon! You wouldn't happen to know a safe source for a re-distro or do they have a copy on SorceForge?
We've patched it so stable releases, such as 5.0, are available on our site again. Unfortunately the server is still down so dev builds are still unavailable. :/

We're keeping our twitter up to date on what's happening, so you can follow our progress there! https://twitter.com/Dolphin_Emu